December 24, 2006

Merry Christmas


Merry Christmas!

Hope it's a wonderful time for you - wherever you are. Hope you will be a real joy to the people around you. Hope we remember Jesus and give special attention to him! How good our Lord is and hope we will be close to him. It's his birthday!!

I am well and enjoying the business of the time. There have been church services for kids and adults, have wrapped about a hundred gift boxes for kids, and have enjoyed being round at people houses. The weather is cold and fresh and snow seems just about in the air. My home is warm and cosy with my new heaters and little christmas tree and sented candles... and well stocked up with chocolates that came as gifts! It's been so good getting post from people and I've had a great Christmas with gifts from friends and family.

Just want to say that all is well and I wish you a merry Christmas and a happy New Year!

No comments: